Benefits of the Emilio Sánchez Academy Weekly Programs
- ES Academy Training System©: You will train under the same system as our annual players, receiving high performance tennis with a special emphasis on physical conditioning. Our method is suitable for all types of players, regardless of age, physical fitness, or tennis experience.
- Improve Language Skills: The Spring and Fall Holiday Camps include language classes, with a choice of English or Spanish classes. Language classes are not offered during Winter Break. Classes take place at ES American School, an American school located inside our facilities, and are given by native teachers.
- Tournaments: For stays longer than one week, players have the opportunity to participate in local tournaments, as well as national, or even international events, that are being held during their stay.
- Supervisory staff 24/7: Our team of supervisors take care of the players 24 hours a day and they are responsible for the safety and welfare of all students living in the Academy.
More advantages of the program
- We offer a safe, secure, and peaceful setting. The Academy is located within a gated facility with 24-hour supervision.
- A team of supervisors care for our students: The supervisors live on campus and are responsible for the safety and welfare of the players.
- Accommodation is adapted to the needs of each player: players can live on-campus, either in the residence, or the bungalows. A head supervisor is responsible for the accommodation area, together with the supervisor team.
- Good health insurance and physiotherapy services: The Summer camp registration includes premium health insurance from Mapfre. This policy includes coverage for illness, as well as for injuries. Also, our Physiotherapy Department is available to the players if they need it.
- Transfers are included in the boarding programs. UM service is available on demand.
Other services: laundry (included in the boarding programs), banking service and pro-shop.
- And the opportunity to train on court with Emilio Sánchez Vicario.
Tournaments and Travelling team
- A personalized program is created to include local, regional, national, and international tournaments throughout the year (The academy also hosts several international tournaments throughout the year).
- Assistance from our coaches of the Travelling Team is offered during all these tournaments.
- Available for stays of more than one week.
ES Academy training system
- The ES Academy Training System© is unique in the world. Designed by Emilio Sánchez Vicario, it is based on four core pillars: technical, tactical, physical and mental.
- Each of these four pillars is developed intensively, and each is tailored to the player’s stage, which depends on age, physical condition and tennis level. The stages are reflected in the ES Academy Development Pyramid©, and range from the initiation stage to the elite stage.
- In the area of sports science, the program includes all services on site that the player may need, such as physical training, nutrition, sports psychology, and physiotherapy.
- The ES Academy Training System© includes the ES Academy Athlete Mind System: an on-court and off-court mental coaching system with the mental and tennis coaches working together.
Players can boost their tennis level even further with the Push Program.
- The Push Program can be integrated within the Weekly Holiday Camp and includes one hour a day, Monday through Friday, of private tennis training. This allows student-athletes to work intensively on the technical and tactical side of the game.
- Two hours per week of physical training are provided in a group of maximum 4 players.
- One session of Mental Training is offered in a separate group of 1 to 4 players.
- Students can choose their preferred foreign language: Spanish or English. These classes are offered by native teachers at ES American School, a private American school located on campus, and which is fully accredited by official bodies both the US and Spain.
- Class groups organized by level and age.
What will you learn?
The developmental pyramid of the Emilio Sánchez Academy Players
Based on the ES Academy Training System© used in our Academies, Emilio Sánchez Vicario has created a pyramid to describe the evolution of players as they progress for their athletic development, by age and level of play.
Each stage of this evolution has its own general and specific objectives for each pillar of training (technical, tactical, physical and mental).
Click on the links below for further information about each stage of the pyramid.
|quadruple room||double room|
|Weekly program||1.083 €||1.508 €||1.593 €|
|Weekly program PUSH||1.474 €||1.899 €||1.984 €|
|Price per week. Consult for other options. Taxes included|