ES AMERICAN SCHOOL
- Located on the ES Academy sports campus, ES American School allows student-athletes to continue their academic studies while training at a high performance level.
- All classes (apart from the Spanish) are conducted in English.
- The school offers 6th through 12th grades (ages 11 to 18 years old).
- Fully accredited by the Middle States Association (MSA), a regional accrediting association in the United States, and the National Independent Private Schools Association (NIPSA), with headquarters in Miami, Florida, United States.
- Guidance for obtaining academic and athletic scholarships at American Universities.
Boarding or non boarding
- The Academy offers on-campus accommodation. All residences are surveilled to ensure the safety of the students and players.
- Students can also live off campus or live half-board at the Academy.
Tournaments and travelling team
- A personalized program is created to include local, regional, national and international tournaments throughout the year.
- Assistance from our coaches of the Travelling Team is offered during all these tournaments.
ES Academy Training System©
- The ES Academy Training System© is unique in the world. Designed by Emilio Sánchez Vicario, it is based on four core pillars: technical, tactical, physical and mental.
- Each of these four pillars is developed intensively, and each is tailored to the player’s stage, which depends on age, physical condition and tennis level. The stages are reflected in the ES Academy Development Pyramid©, and range from the initiation stage to the elite stage.
- In the area of sports science, the program includes all services on site that the player may need, such as physical training, nutrition, sports psychology, and physiotherapy.
What will you learn?
The developmental pyramid of the Emilio Sánchez Academy Players
Based on the ES Academy Training System© used in our Academies, Emilio Sánchez Vicario has created a pyramid to describe the evolution of players as they progress in their athletic development, by age and level of play.
Each stage of this evolution has its own general and specific objectives for each pillar of training (technical, tactical, physical and mental).
Click on the links below for further information about each stage of the pyramid.