Adult Programs Benefits
- An exciting one week holiday mix of sport and leisure.
- In the morning, the program develops two specific tennis programs, one for adults and one for children. Both programs follow the world renowned Emilio Sánchez Academy Training System©. The whole family can train just like the academy’s elite players have: Murray, Kuznetsova, Dimitrov, Hantuchova, Monaco, and many more.
- Delicious buffet style lunches are included in the program.
- In the afternoon, you have the opportunity to enjoy the beautiful beaches of Naples and its surroundings.
Main features of the program
Each Tennis Program includes:
- Level evaluation and player placement in a group of no more than 4 players.
- Court Training: Work with a tennis ball bucket, correction of basic shots, and training in real match situations.
- Individualized Report: analysis of game pattern, conclusions and suggestions.
The Physical Conditioning Plan includes:
The player can choose from one of the following "packs" to work with the personal trainer during the week in 1-hour sessions:
- Specific physical conditioning for tennis.
- Integral physical and injury prevention plan for common tennis injuries such as knee-ankle, shoulder-elbow, or back.
- Elaboration of a basic routine, to work individually.
Boarding or Non Boarding:
- We offer two boarding options for you, either on or off-campus, depending on your preference. For on-campus housing, you can rent an apartment for the duration of your stay depending on availability, however if you would prefer housing off site, we can recommend you with a few wonderful hotels we do business with here in Naples, FL.
- During the program, the player can use all club facilities: tennis courts, swimming pool, and the fitness area.